1/28/09

Works For Me! - Have Fun w/ Spelling

As a homeschooler, I am always looking for helpful information online that will keep learning fun for my children. I recently came across SpellingCity.com and have decided to keep it a permanent learning activity for school time. I've even heard that one of our local schools uses this for computer time!

It's a FREE site that allows you to enter in your child's spelling words, and they can play games, learn spelling, and even take a test on the words. Even if you have your children in school, I would highly recommend this site for any child who needs a little more practice on their spelling words. It doesn't feel like work to the kids, as it really makes learning fun!

Spellingcity.com is working for us in our homeschool routine!

4 Comments:

Terri said...

We use the same sight! It is awesome. Thanks for all your tips!

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Wow, that sounds awesome! I am definitely bookmarking this site for later ;)

Thanks!

Trina said...

Oh, I will have to remember this, very cool!

Amanda said...

AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing - my little guy got a Didj for Christmas and I've been putting his spelling words in there, and I've seen a HUGE change.... so I might push this site on him as well.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.