2/18/09

Works For Me! - My 1-Minute Sink Clean

I pretty much despise cleaning bathrooms... so when I figured out this super easy and quick way of cleaning up after my children's toothpaste-smudged bathroom sink, I just had to share about it!

Who would've thought that simply using a warm wet rag and making my own "soap" out of the toothpaste already globbed on the sink would be a great way to clean it?! Yet, another way to not waste perfectly good-for-cleaning toothpaste. It really does work too!! It may not be an antibacterial method, which I also do use, by the way, but this easy method works in a pinch.

So, here's a before picture - notice the globs of toothpaste in the sink...


And with a bathroom rag and warm water, here's the after - Feel free to "oooooo!" and "ahhhhh!" Notice the sparkle... the shine...

Using the "already there" globs of toothpaste to clean our sink on a daily basis works for me!

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

I use this method on a regular basis, and then clean thoroughly once a week. My daughter is only four and half and with her own bathroom is known to use the toothpaste (bright blue with sparkles) on the wall, mirror, countertop, and sink. Needless to say, in the course of her learning where toothpaste properly goes, this method of cleaning saves me a lot of time. Especially since she can do it!

Mom said...

I've been doing this for years! I wish you'd needed that tip, I'd have told ya!

Paula said...

you are funny...I actually already knew that and have done it many times.

Toothpaste is used for a lot of cleaning. One good tip is use white toothpaste for white rubber casing...like that on the inside of the fridge...works great, cleans, and bleaches it white. Got that from how clean is your house.

The Runyans said...

i love that color of your bathrooM!

Anonymous said...

Not a bad concept...at least your sink is now protected against cavities ;p

Trina said...

Ha! We have those same gobs at our house LOL. I usually do what you do, but not with a rag...um, I'll try that next time :)

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.