Eat Better America
Box Tops for Education
Betty Crocker
Links will bring you to Coupons.com, then look for the above images and click on them.
Box Tops for Education
Betty Crocker
Links will bring you to Coupons.com, then look for the above images and click on them.
5 Comments:
When I click on these links in goes to coupons.com but then when I choose any of these 3 choices it says a connection cannot be established. What am I doing wrong?
Same-all of the links go to coupon.com
Same thing - all links go to coupon.com
You request the booklets through Coupons.com. Look for the images and click on them. It should redirect you to the correct page through Coupons.com. I hope this helps.
You need to click on "Entertainment" on the left side and then you will find the booklets. Thanks for all the great tips!
Post a Comment