8/30/08

Kellogg's Blueberry Muffin Mini-Wheats Rebate

For a while, I have been saving my receipts for all of my grocery purchases. You never know when a rebate might come!

Well, as I was pouring cereal for my kids' breakfast this morning, here's what I found on the back of my Kellogg's Blueberry Muffin Frosted Mini-Wheats box:

A rebate offer!!

This offer states:
We know you'll love Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Blueberry Muffin Cereal, so try it on us!

I'm not really into the rebates that offer you a full refund if you're not fully satisfied (usually I'm satisfied), but if they want to treat me to a box of cereal, I don't think I can refuse.

It continues to say:
To receive rebate, mail in original cash register receipt, plus the UPC symbol from this box of cereal.

Unfortunately, I sent my receipt for this item for the JCPenney Gift Card offer. However, I still plan on saving this rebate offer for the next purchase of this cereal.

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.