8/6/08

My Walmart Deals!

I got all this for only $5.84!!!

I decided to take a side trip to Walmart today. Their everyday prices are usually a pretty good deal, especially when you pair them up with coupons!

Here's what I got:
  • 5 boxes KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese $.50/1 = Paid $2.50/5
  • 7 pkgs KRAFT Kool-Aid Powder $.20/1 = Paid $1.40/7
  • 4 pkgs Bic Pens $.88/1 - 2 MFR Q $1/2 = Paid $1.52/4
  • 1 box Malt-o-Meal Cereal 2/$2 - 1 printable MFR Q $1/1 = FREE
  • French's Mustard $.92/1 - 1 MFR Q $.50/1 = Paid $.42
  • 1 Family Size box Wheat Thins $3.48/1 - Buy 3 KRAFT Products Q, Get FREE = FREE
  • 1 KRAFT Dressing $1.58 - Buy 3 KRAFT Products Q, Get FREE = FREE
  • Crystal Light $2.98 - Buy 3 KRAFT Products Q, Get FREE = FREE
  • Kraft 12 oz. American Singles $3.87 - Buy 3 KRAFT Products Q, Get FREE = FREE
Total Sale = $21.25, Total in Q's = $15.41
Total OOP = $5.84

2 Comments:

cbbcfla said...

When you do the free Kraft singles WYB 3 Kraft products, do you get the "Pasteurized Process Cheese Food" or the real thing? I have found that Walmart will allow the use of the Q on Kraft Select Singles, which is real cheese!

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Hmmm, I have to look, but I think I got the pasteurized kind. I think I have 3 more of these Q's, so I will have to check that out for my next visit! Thanks so much for the tip! I appreciate your blog and like to hear the deals you get.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.