9/1/08

And the winner is...

#10 Daphne!!! Congratulations, Daphne! I'm so excited to send you this $10 Walgreens Gift Card and thank you so much for your wonderful suggestion. I will be emailing you soon to get your mailing address and have this out to you.

This number was chosen through Research Randomizer at http://www.randomizer.org/form.htm. I counted each additional blog reference an additional number in order, thereby coming up with 10 entries total.

Thank you to everyone who participated in my First Giveaway!! I am excited about all the great tips you gave to help me get organized with my stockpiling. I will certainly use them and have even started over the weekend to organize our office supplies that have grown in volume.

2 Comments:

Daphne said...

thank you! =)

Mom said...

Awww, man!
Well, my offer still stands if you want organization help.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.