9/2/08

Saved over $250 in August!!!

I am thrilled to share with all y'all that God has helped us to save $250 in our grocery budget in the month of August. Unfortunately, due to other expenses, it was probably all spent in other necessary ways. Still, I look at it as God providing for those other expenses instead of us going into debt over them.

I just can't believe that we saved this much money with The Coupon Game. I tell anyone who asks about The Coupon Game, that it's not just about coupons, but it's also about a new way of thinking. What do we really need?? Must we have the most expensive olive oil or coffee or cereal? (Surprisingly, with coupons you can get them!). My point is this: Are we being good stewards of our money? Everything we have belongs to God. How would He have us use it?

If you're just starting out and want to share your financial successes, please leave me a comment! How much have you saved since you began the coupon game?!

3 Comments:

Clair Boone @ www.mummydeals.org said...

Hey Stephanie! Love your blog! I noticed you'd only been doing it a while too - I've been doing it for nearly a month! I love the idea of having easy tabs on the side to navigate to older postings. Would you mind explaing how I do it? I would be really grateful! THANKS! Clair at Mummy Deals

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Congratulations Steph! You are doing a great job ;)

Shanna said...

You're off to a great start! The Lord will honor your faithfulness to be a good steward.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.