1/9/09

Money Saving Tip! - Budget Friendly Meals

I love to bake (as I've mentioned before), but when it comes to preparing a Meal Plan and finding new ways to tweak old recipes or simply find new recipes, I lack a bit of the creativity... That's when I check out these fabulous websites to find new recipes that fit my budget!
  • Erin over at $5 Dollar Dinners has yummy meals that stay under the $5/dinner budget!
  • Recipezaar.com is a favorite of mine too! You can easily search for items you already have on hand and find recipes to go with them. Works great for my lack of creativity!!
  • Kraft Foods has some great easy meals and I usually have some items on hand due to all their fabulous coupons!
So, those are my main go-to's. Do you have a site that you frequent in search of new recipes?! Please share in a comment below!

Check out more frugal tips at Biblical Womanhood's Frugal Fridays!

3 Comments:

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

I use some Kraft recipes, and I frequent allrecipes.com. But, I tend to be a recipe rebel, so I just get a genereal idea from them.

I do really like some of $5 dinner meals. Her green pepper soup is fantastic!

I've posted some my "recipes" on my blog if you want to check 'em out.

gettingfreedom.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

most of the recipes i cook come from the kraft food web site! :) of course i subsitute generics

Anonymous said...

Taste of Home and Allrecipes .com are good sites to w/budget meals in mind.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.