2/3/09

Winn Dixie Baby Club!

As I'm slowly introducing a new feature to The Coupon Game, I want to be sure to tell you all the perks of shopping at Winn Dixie. You might've read my post HERE about how you can start saving more through Winn Dixie's Reward Card or even more, save using UPromise e-coupons!

Well, did you know that Winn Dixie also has a Baby Club?! Learn how to sign up HERE! You'll begin to receive coupons and special offers by mail as well as start earning points with every baby item purchase. When you reach 200 points, you'll receive $10 back! They even offer a couple of great pharmacy savings offers. If you've got a little one in the house, I highly recommend signing up! My littlest one, at 2 years old, is starting to get too big... My, how time flies!!

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.