2/3/09

Works For Me! - How to Earn Swagbucks!!

As you know I've been trying to save my way toward purchasing a wheat grinder. I found this one on Amazon.com and am so excited to be SO close to purchasing it, simply through earning Swagbucks!! With every 45 Swagbucks, I earn a $5 Amazon GiftCard!! For me, Amazon's giftcards are the best option, but Swagbucks also offers many gifts and giftcards for other stores as well such as Starbucks, Lowe's, Target, even my husband's favorite, Musician's Friend!



All I do is search online, and the swagbucks start coming in! I'm amazed at how quickly I can earn them.

You'll often see me post about FREE Swagbucks which are absolutely fabulous!! Sign up HERE if you haven't already. I'm really not just trying to promote this fun and easy way of making money, but I actually do really love it! It's allowed us to purchase some things we wouldn't otherwise have the luxury of purchasing.

Since my wonderful husband recently gave me his 5 year gift from work, I'll be all set to make my own healthy wheat bread.

3 Comments:

Holly said...

I've heard about this before...I think I need to look into it more! Thanks for the tip, and good luck on making your goal1

Nonna said...

Cool...I have a Magic Mill Wheat Grinder and I love it !

Christy said...

I am saving for a wheat grinder too. I love the idea of using my Swagbucks to help me buy it. Thanks for the great idea!

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.