6/4/09

Coupon Seminar on Saturday (6/6)

Are you interested in learning more about the coupon saving game?! I don't know about you, but I am a visual learner. Had I not seen my friend's coupon binder and heard her story first-hand, I might have never gotten started into couponing. Now, I love the savings!!

I realize this is last minute, but I'd like to invite you to learn first-hand what the coupon game is all about. A fellow couponer and I will be teaching simple strategies for saving.

LOCATION
Evangel Assembly
2300 Old Bainbridge Road
Tallahassee, Florida

TIME
10:00 AM

This is a FREE class, so what do you have to lose?!

2 Comments:

juanita said...

I saw you had printed a Lindsay Olive coupon. My little 2 year old loves olives and I tried to print the coupon. It said I had already printed the coupon the number of times allowed. But I have never printed such a coupon. I have had that before on some other items that I never printed also. Do you have any idea what might be wrong? Thanks a bunch for your very helpful and informative blog.

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Juanita ~
You may need to change the email address at the end of the URL in the link. If you change it to your own email address, it should work. Let me know if I can help more!

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.