6/3/09

What is a Swagbuck?!

I can't tell you how many people ask me what a Swagbuck is, so here I am to tell you! This may not be new to you old timers (haha), but for those of you who are new to this site, I hope it helps.


Search & Win


Swagbucks is very simply put a search engine that rewards you for searching. Say you currently use Yahoo! or Google... Well, sign up (for FREE) with Swagbucks, and simply search the internet through their site instead. You can set it up to even have a search bar installed on your browser to make is super easy.

As you search (like you would on Google), you'll randomly be awarded swag "bucks". These will add up quickly and can be redeemed for great prizes and gift cards. Ask your friends and family to sign up under you and you'll receive even more! I personally like the gift card option. This program has allowed me to purchase things that I would not otherwise afford.

When you sign up for Swagbucks HERE, you will automatically receive 3 swagbucks to get you started!

Search & Win


0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.