6/22/09

Joy for Soy... AGAIN!!

Okay, y'all, you might remember my post back in January when I was joyous for soyous... :)
Well, the celebrating has come again! I know a lot of people don't like these SoyJoy bars, but my kids and I love 'em... especially when they give them to me free of charge AND I make $10!!

You can't beat this deal going on at CVS right now!!

SoyJoy Individual Bars
Price 4/$4 (Receive $4 ECB wyb 4)
Use BOGO Q from 5/31 SS (Pay $2/4)
Final Price $2 Money Maker!
I didn't have the coupons, so I ordered them at a fraction of the cost HERE at The Coupon Clippers! If you hurry, you can get them before the week is over. If your store runs out of the SoyJoy Bars, be sure to get a Raincheck with the ECB # located in the weekly ad listed. You can still get the deal later on.

This is a potential $10 Money Maker deal!

2 Comments:

Lyn said...

the coupons out expire on 6/30, so keep that in mind if your store doesn't have stock since they may not get them in time to use the Qs.

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Lyn ~ Thanks for pointing that out. :)

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.