6/18/09

Product Review: Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters

I was given the opportunity to taste and review the new Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters that will be hitting the shelves soon at a grocery store near you!

Can I just say that these are absolutely addictive?! I tried all 4 varieties shown below and with each I had a hard time putting the bag down. The clusters resemble another yummy cluster candy that I adore, so they're simple to love. But thankfully, they also have the nutrition. These yummy morsels contain ZERO high fructose corn syrup, which is a plus in my book! They are all made with whole grain oats, yet have the touch of honey for a delicious sweet note. That's important for me, y'all as I have the biggest sweet tooth of them all!
I have to admit that I'm partial to the Roasted Cashew and Nut Lovers varieties, but Honey Roasted Peanut and Roasted Almond were also good.

These snacks have definitely made as a healthy snack option for me and my kids!

This taste test in thanks to MyBlogSpark!!

2 Comments:

Monica said...

Thanks for the award. http://www.fabulesslyfrugal.com/2009/06/award-acceptance.html

Frugal Living And Having Fun said...

HI! It's Deb over at Frugal Living And Having Fun! I wanted to thank you for this post, as I joined My Blog Spark yesterday! I am very excited to have found this site, as I am eager to start doing product reviews! Once again, Thank you for your wonderful blog! I love it! Deb

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.