7/2/09

Deals at Publix!

I did my run to Publix late this evening and am in the midst of getting it posted. In the meantime, I wanted to let you know about an unadvertised sale that I spotted plus a freebie that I learned about at Frugal Coupon Living!

Here are the Deals:

Fast Fixin' products are BOGO $4.99 this week!
Use 2 $1/1 Printable HERE
= Pay $2.99/2 ($1.50/each)

Here's another Deal for FREE Ziploc Bags:

Select Gallon & Quart size Ziploc Bags are $1.99/each
Use $1/1 from Summertime Savings booklet & $1/1 Target Printable HERE
= FREE!


Thanks to a wonderfully sweet lady I met while shopping today for this tip!

Go HERE to get a $5/$20 purchase at Save A Lot! Use it at Save-A-Lot or if your Publix accepts this as a competitor, you'll find all the more savings at Publix!!

Not sure if you have a Save-A-Lot in your area? Click HERE to find out.

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.