7/31/09

Discounts on Homeschool Curriculum

As you know, we are a homeschooling family. We've been homeschooling for about 2 1/2 years, but this was the first year I was able to make it to a homeschool convention. It was great to be able to look at all the curriculum first-hand and hear some very encouraging seminars. I wanted to take a minute to share with you some of my favorite curriculums and how you can find great discounts on them!


I've mentioned Hooked On Phonics recently and how it is one of my preferred tools for teaching my children how to read. Right now you can receive 75% off!!


Curriculum For PreK-12th Grade

Here's another curriculum source that I absolutely recommend! Alpha Omega Publications offers curriculum such as LIFEPAC, Horizons, Switched-On Schoolhouse, and The Weaver Curriculum. Each have a slightly different style of learning and you're sure to find a curriculum right for your homeschool! Plus, check out the link below to receive a 12% discount when you use the code SAVEBIG at checkout.

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.