10/22/09

My Publix Deals!!

I was excited to be able to stock up on some toiletry and household items this week! Publix had a great deal on All Laundry Detergent, so I decided to stock up!

Click on picture above for larger image.

TOTAL IN GROCERIES = $147.01
Total Savings in Coupons = $58.00
+
Total Savings in Advertised Sales = $51.42
TOTAL SAVINGS = $109.42
TOTAL OOP = $37.59
A
Savings of 74%!!

Here's the Breakdown:
  • All Small & Mighty 3X Detergent (11): $2.99/1 - 11 $1/1 Printable HERE or $1/1 from One Stop. One Store. booklet (Paid $21.89/11)
  • Apples (Rome), 3-lb bag: $2.99/1 - $2/1 Harvey's Printable HERE = Paid $.99/1
  • Bakery Pizza Dough (4): $2.59/1 - $3/$10 Food Lion Bakery Printable HERE (Paid $7.36/4)
  • Borden's American Cheese Slices, 16 oz: $2/1 = Paid $2/1
  • Iceburg Lettuce Head: $1.49/1
  • Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (4): BOGO $1.29 = Paid $2.58/4
  • Muir Glen Organic Soups (5): $1.89/1 - 5 $1/1 from Better At Home (A) booklet (Paid $4.45/5)
  • Muir Glen Organic Soups (5): $2/1 - 5 $1/1 from Better At Home (A) booklet (Paid $5/5)
  • Peaches: $1.89/lb = Paid $1.72 - $1/$3 Produce Harvey's Printable HERE = Paid $.72
  • Publix Animal Crackers: $1.85/1 - $1/1 Target Printable HERE = Paid $.85/1
  • Publix Bagels, 4-ct (2): BOGO $1.59 = Paid $1.59/2
  • Publix Eggs, 1 dozen: $1.39/1 - $1/1 Food Lion Printable HERE = Paid $.39/1
  • Publix Oatmeal Cookies: $1.99/1 - $1/1 Food Lion Printable HERE = Paid $.99/1
  • Publix Potato Chips: $2/1 - $1/1 Food Lion Printable HERE = Paid $1/1
  • Publix Tall Kitchen Bags: $4.50/1 = Paid $4.50/1
  • Quaker Chewy Granola Bars (4): BOGO $2.99 - 2 $1/2 Printable HERE - 4 $.50/1 Target Printable HERE = Paid $1.98/4
I had some RR's from my Walgreens trip that I used toward this transaction. Rumor is that Publix is in the midst of updating their coupon policy, so be aware that things might be changing in the near future.

To see all the Publix Deals for the week, click HERE.

7 Comments:

The Adams Family said...

My Publix in St. Augustine, FL no longer takes Target coupons. They do not look at them as a competitor. Also, they are looking at making changes on home printed coupons. They said that they are been getting lots of counterfeit coupons and they are losing lots of money.

Anonymous said...

last time I went to Publix they didn't take my Target coupons. They said that Target is not considered "competition" anymore. They will still accept store coupons from Kroker, Food Lion,...

dana914s said...

Just currious to what you use all your pizza dough for? Is it just pizzas? I see that you always have some and just checking to see if I'm missing out. :)

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Not all Publix stores accept Target coupons. Fortunately, our Target (located next door to my Publix) carries food items - though it is not officially a Super Target. All that to say that my Publix still considers them a competitor.

Dana914s ~
haha :) We are a pizza making and eating family! My kids love to make pizza with me and I love Publix's dough. I'm lazy enough not to make pizza dough, but for some reason I find the time to make my own bread... Doesn't make much sense, I know. We freeze the dough until I'm ready to use it for dinner that night.

Anonymous said...

is the all detergent a Great deal at this price?

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Anonymous~
Yes it is! The per load price is $.06, and this size All is usually priced around $4.99-$6.99/each. I went back through my site with a search for All Detergent and found the large bottle (not Small & Mighty) for around $.05/load, so I think this compares well.

Unless you make your own laundry detergent, I think this is a fabulous price for detergent!! Can't beat the price for All.

Erica said...

Yes you can please tell me what else you use the dough for other than pizzas? I have usually purchased the canned pizza dough which is super easy to use! But I kept seeing the Publix kind, so I bought it. Needless to say, my efforts were disastrous so it became wasted dough.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.