2/12/10

Coupon SUPER Savers

After looking through our well-stocked pantry and freezer, I've decided to skip this week's shopping trip and eat from what we already have on hand. We also have a lot of renovations going on around our house, so money is a little tighter this month. Thankfully, we've planned and prayed ahead for these things and we see the Lord's blessings on it. More on that to come...

Just by skipping this week's grocery run, we're saving $50!

How did you do this week?! I've found throughout my couponing lifetime that seeing visuals and how others saves is quite motivating and usually I find an extra deal or two! So please feel free to do a little braggin' and show off your deals in a link below!

This is open to any store and any deal you've snatched up this week. (Use of coupons is not necessary, but certainly welcomed!) Here are a few instructions on how to leave a link:
  1. Blog about your deals. If you don't have a blog, you can simply leave a comment.
  2. Every Friday, come by and leave a direct link to your deals to make it simple for all of us to navigate straight to your deals. (Do not leave simply a link to your blog.)
  3. To help others find what they might be interested in, please identify your store name in the title somewhere.
  4. Please keep in mind that this is for your own personal deals you got this week, not general lists of store deals.

1 Comment:

Frugal Friend said...

I think that I'll stay away from the stores next week too. I feel like I need a break!

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.