5/21/10

Coupon SUPER Savers!

Here is a picture of my deals for the week. I took advantage of the sales and low prices more than coupons. Staying in the budget and keeping meals healthy was a priority still, so I'm working off some of my stockpiled goods in the freezer and pantry. I love having things on hand for weeks like this!

Click HERE to see the full breakdown.

I was able to snag a great deal on Herbal Essences shampoo, conditioner, and styler at CVS as well!

Please share your deals!!!!

This is open to any store and any deal you've snatched up this week. (Use of coupons is not necessary, but certainly welcomed!) Here are a few instructions on how to leave a link:
  1. Blog about your deals. If you don't have a blog, you can simply leave a comment.
  2. Every Friday, come by and leave a direct link to your deals to make it simple for all of us to navigate straight to your deals. (Do not leave simply a link to your blog.)
  3. To help others find what they might be interested in, please identify your store name in the title somewhere.
  4. Please keep in mind that this is for your own personal deals you got this week, not general lists of store deals.

1 Comment:

Super Coupon Lady said...

Thanks for the link up! My Target trip went on 2xs :( Sorry if you could take one off, that would be great! sorry!

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.