5/19/10

My Favorite Meal Planner!

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

I love saving money, but I'm terrible at meal planning.

I mentioned it recently, but I have decided to go back to e-Mealz.com for my meal planning. It's so simple and it definitely saves me time and brain cells! I check my Publix Meal Plan each week, print out the shopping list, clip my coupons - because of course I know I can do it even cheaper with my method - and I'm off to the store. It assures me that my family is eating a well-balanced meal each evening and I can tweak certain recipes to fit their likes.

If you're in a meal planning rut, I absolutely recommend it! Click HERE to check out e-Mealz.

1 Comment:

ata said...

oh thanks for your tips guys!
it help most :)

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.