7/9/10

Coupon SUPER Savers!

I hope you've got some good savings to share this week!! It's been crazy around my house as we're trying to get a few small renovations done. I don't have my Publix Deals to share this week, as I just haven't had the time to take the picture.

So, I'm relying on all of you to share your fabulous finds!

This is open to any store and any deal you've snatched up this week. (Use of coupons is not necessary, but certainly welcomed!) Here are a few instructions on how to leave a link:
  1. Blog about your deals. If you don't have a blog, you can simply leave a comment.
  2. Every Friday, come by and leave a direct link to your deals to make it simple for all of us to navigate straight to your deals. (Do not leave simply a link to your blog.)
  3. To help others find what they might be interested in, please identify your store name in the title somewhere.
  4. Please keep in mind that this is for your own personal deals you got this week, not general lists of store deals.

1 Comment:

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Thanks for this neat service. I always enjoy seeing the deals others get.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.