7/9/10

Staples School Deals (7/11-7/17)

Have you been seeing aisles of School Supplies pop up at your local stores? It's that time again! I was walking through my Walgreens yesterday and saw their school supply aisle and I have to admit it was a little much for me. It seems a little early, I thought... But then again, we are approaching mid-July.

Well, I wanted to give you the heads up on Staples' 1 cent and 1 dollar sale starting this Sunday. Be sure to check out their sales ad HERE for your area. Simply click on Upcoming Week Ad to see next week's preview.

$.01 DEALS:

2-Pocket Folder w/Fasteners *Limit 10

#2 Yellow Pencils, 8-pk *Limit 2

Staples Multi-Purpose Paper, 500-ct ream *Limit 2
$4.99 ($4.98 Easy Rebate)

$1.00 DEALS: (Limit 2 per household on each item)

Bic Atlantis Ballpoint Pens, assorted, 4-pk

Post-It Novelty Shape Notes, assorted, 2-pk

Quartet 8 1/2" x 11" Dry-Erase Board

RoseArt Colored Pencils, 15-pk

Scotch Magic Tape, 3/4" x 675"

Staples Mini Stapler, assorted

Staples Translucent Pencil Box

Staples Hype! Grip Highlighters, assorted, 6-pk

Staples Glue Sticks, colored, .26 oz, 4-pk

Staples #10 Pull & Seal Envelopes, 24-pk

Staples Photo Supreme 8.5" x 11" Paper, 50-pk

Westcott 5" Scissors, pointed, 2-pk

1 Comment:

Laura C said...

These deals are made even better with coupons - my email from Staples had a coupon for $5 off purchase of $30, and I also just received an Office Depot email coupon for $10 off purchase $25 (my Staples will take this competitor's coupon)!

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.