9/16/10

Amazing Target Sale!!!

I stopped by Target today in search of an inexpensive birthday gift for my other daughter - turning 6 tomorrow. If you remember... we are on a tight budget right now, so my price range was no more than $5 (if you can believe it). We are blessed to have family who give our children amazing gifts, so we didn't feel the need to splurge.

First off, I have to tell you that I came across this fabulous clearance aisle in my store and went ga-ga over most of the deals. It advertised (as you can see) at 30% off, but upon closer inspection, I found deals up to 90% off!! In fact, most of the deals were at least 75% off. I'm not sure if this is a nationwide sale, but it was HOT in my store!

Items for sale included...

Workout equipment, videos, and such, toys, summer pools and water fun, sports equipment including camping gear. The list goes on...

Here's a few pics I snapped of some of the most amazing deals. The pictures aren't perfect as I'm still getting the hang of my new cell phone camera.


Mongoose Raider Quad regularly $99.99 ~ On sale $24.98
Circo Cash Register regularly $14.99 ~ On Sale $3.74


Baby Sun Canopy Flotation regularly $12.99 ~ On Sale $3.24
Toy Story 3 Walkies regularly $17.99 ~ On Sale $4.40
Top Flite 13-pc Golf Set regularly $205.49 ~ On Sale $51.37

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it the Bradfordville or Apalachee store??

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Bradfordville.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.