5/16/11

My CVS & Walgreens Shopping Trip

There were a few deals I wanted to take advantage of at the drugstores this week, so I went out after church so that I would be sure to get them on the first day of the sale. I started off my shopping trip with $8.54 in EB's for CVS and $12.00 in RR's for Walgreens.

Here's my CVS Shopping Trip Results:

I purchased these 3 items in one transaction. Here's the breakdown:

  • Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Sunblock Lotion (2): $9.99/1 - 2 $2/1 Printable HERE = Paid $15.98/2
  • Lady Speed Stick w/Stainguard (1): $2.99/1 - $.50/1 from 5/1 SmartSource = Paid $2.49/1
I used the $3 off $10 Healthcare Purchase coupon I received when I scanned my CVS card at the coupon center. The cashier actually reminded me of it as I wasn't sure I could use it on these items.

I also used my $8.54 in Extra Bucks that I had from a previous week.

Final OOP = $8.43 (including tax)
Total EB's Received = $12.00


Here's my Walgreens Shopping Trip Results:

This was another one transaction trip. I love it when don't have to do multiple transactions! This was all about my husband. I think we're stocked up on some items! Here's the breakdown:
  • Gillette Body Wash (3): 3/$10 - 3 $2/1 from 5/15 RedPlum = Paid $4/3
  • Gillette Deodorant (6): $4.99 (BOGO 50% off) - 3 BOGO from 5/15 RedPlum - 3 Buy (1) Gillette Body Wash, Get (1) Gillette Deodorant FREE from 5/1 P&G = FREE/6
  • L'Oreal Hair Gel (3): $2.99 - 3 $1/1 Printable HERE = Paid $5.97/3
  • (4) $1 Items for Fillers
I used my (4) $3 RR's toward this purchase.

Final OOP: = $1.97 (plus tax)
Total RR's Received = $3.00

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you use mulitple Q's for body wash/deo. or just one of each as you listed?
Thank you,
cassiecarbon@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Thx for this info! , I was able to get it on the last day (after traveling to 2 diff stores), except I couldn't get the deodorants free lol only paid $1 for each =]

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.