8/5/11

Fun Lunch Box Deal - Just In Time for School!

School time is just around the corner - and maybe already here for some of you! MamaSource has a great deal on some wonderful lunch boxes and containers to make your life easier when packing your children's lunches this school year. For $12, you get a $24 voucher to One Small Step. Click HERE to get this deal!

I recently found a fun blog called ThisLunchRox! Jamie comes up with fun lunches and uses these great containers for her kid's lunches just like the ones pictured above. I have been looking everywhere for them, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find them at Walmart, Target, or Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to find this deal!

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.