9/1/11

Meal Deal - Grilled Chicken Breast, Fresh Fig Souffle, & Tossed Salad

Each week as I plan my menu for my family, I look at the items on sale that week and try to plan my meals around the deals. So, I am loving the fresh figs BOGO sale this week, and since I've never really eaten fresh figs before, I had to try to find a way to incorporate this unique produce into our menu this week.

I did a little lookin' around on the web and came across this yummy Blue Cheese Souffle with Fresh Figs and since both figs and blue cheese are on sale this week, I thought it was a perfect match for the Meal Deals this week. Click HERE for the recipe and let me know if you try it out this week!

Total Cost of Blue Cheese + Figs = $5.50 (4 servings)

Pair this with Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts ($2.99/lb this week) and a tossed salad and you've got a delicious meal!

Total Cost (assuming you have staples in your pantry) = $10.00 for 4 servings

For a healthy, fresh, and delicious weeknight meal, that's a great price!

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.