(Photo courtesy of FoodNetwork.)
- Cereal w/Skim Milk
- Muesli Parfaits
(Since there is no school on Labor Day, I'm listing only 4 lunches to pack this week.)
- PB & Honey Sandwiches, Grapes, Greek Yogurt, & Popcorn
- Turkey Wraps, Watermelon, Cheese Stick, & Tortilla Chips
- Homemade Lunchables, Cottage Cheese, Pineapple Chunks, Granola Bar
- PB & Honey Sandwiches, Banana, Broccoli w/Ranch Dressing, Popcorn
(You'll notice I'm keeping it simple this week. I just haven't been in the mood to cook in the incredible heat these days!)
- Meatball Hoagies w/Side Salad
- Homemade Pizza & Roasted Figs w/Baby Greens
- Homemade Tomato Soup w/Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Potluck (I'm bringing a yummy salad!)
- Labor Day - Eat Out!
- Black Bean Burgers w/Salsa (I'm trying to make more meals that don't always include meat, so my hope is that my family is on board with this choice!)
- Grilled Chicken Breasts, Blue Cheese Souffle w/Fresh Figs, & Tossed Salad *Meal Deal of the Week!